ASME Equipment & Process Design
We work with our clients to develop and design custom pressure vessels,
tanks, equipment and process systems. We provide engineering,
consulting, & design/drafting services of ASME Pressure Vessels
and piping systems. We are experienced with fatigue analysis, advanced
custom configurations and components, specialized process applications,
and dealing with a full range of pressure and service temperatures.
Pressure vessels and process systems designed by N-Cubed incorporates
all applicable ASME codes and calculations. In circumstances where
classical design calculations are insuficient we utilize FEA techniques
to prove and validate designs. Our services include:
- Design calculations and optimization.
- Drawing packages including 3D layout of equipment, piping, & support structure.
- ASME Weld Procedure Development
- Piping analysis for process systems.
- Design piping supports per ASME B31.1 and B31.3.
- Design the process skid structure in accordance with CSA S16 and NBCC, or AISC SCM and ASCE/SEI 7
- Develop and review process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
- Generate equipment specifications based on the process requirements
- Size and select equipment such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, control and relief valves, etc.
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) assistance accross Canada
- Provide engineering support during manufacturing and commissioning