We may use your information to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Process orders and applications submitted by you.
- Invoice clients for goods or services that are not paid for at the time, to collect unpaid accounts.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you.
- Advise clients and others of new developments in the practice of professional engineering, including code and regulation updates and changes.
- Advise clients and others of changes with our company.